CSS libraries and guides to bring some order to the chaos.
CSS libraries and guides to bring some order to the chaos.:
post this code
- [960 Grid System](http://960.gs/) - An effort to streamline web development workflow by providing commonly used dimensions, based on a width of 960 pixels. There are two variants: 12 and 16 columns, which can be used separately or in tandem.
- [Compass](http://compass-style.org/) - Open source CSS Authoring Framework.
- [Bootstrap](http://getbootstrap.com/) - Sleek, intuitive, and powerful mobile first front-end framework for faster and easier web development.
- [Font Awesome](http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/) - The iconic font designed for Bootstrap.
- [Zurb Foundation](http://foundation.zurb.com/) - Framework for writing responsive web sites.
- [SASS](http://sass-lang.com/) - CSS extension language which allows variables, mixins and rules nesting.
- [Skeleton](http://www.getskeleton.com/) - Boilerplate for responsive, mobile-friendly development.
- [Scalable and Modular Architecture for CSS](http://smacss.com/) - Learn how to structure your CSS to allow for flexibility and maintainability as your project and your team grows.
- [CSS Property Index](http://www.blooberry.com/indexdot/css/propindex/all.htm) - All properties in an easy-to-digest form.
If you want to be updated about similar snippets,
and follow our Channels