Magento 2 Canonical URLs Extension By FME
Magento 2 Canonical URL extension helps you remove duplicate content issues from your eCommerce website with the addition of canonical Meta tags. You can add Magento canonical tags to products, categories, and CMS pages to define its relevancy with other pages. Magento canonical tags extension can configure the addition of canonical meta tags to a storefront, store view, or a custom URL as well. The application of canonicals to pagination and layered-navigation pages further elaborates the relationship of products and categories to the search engine.
• Add Canonical tags to a custom or Store URL
• Exclude Canonical Meta tag on certain pages
• Allow Canonical tags to pagination, layered navigation pages
• Add rel="next" and rel="prev" to catalog pagination
• Add trailing slash for canonical Meta tag
More Details and Demo - https://www.fmeextensions.com/canonical-url-extension-magento-2.html
post this code
// Enter here the actual content of the snippet.
If you want to be updated about similar snippets,
and follow our Channels